Maybelline Colorama 150 nail polish

Hey Beauties!

If you saw my last nail art you saw this beautiful classic red nail polish from Maybelline. I wanted to make a separate post about this shade. I really like the classic red nail polishes and funny enough don't have more then one of these shades. You know my love for Maybelline nail polishes and when I saw this classic, I had to get it.


Its a beautiful classic red, with a more orange undertone. Perfect for this holiday season and anyone who loves classics.

The nail polish is pretty thin and one coat can still show through some of the nail. Two coats should be enough, but don't expect crazy creamy and pigmented nails. I think that is exactly the beauty of Maybelline's nail polishes. They're very thin in consistency, which makes them pretty long lasting. And I love long lasting nail polishes.

For the price of 2 something € you get 7 ml of product. Totally worth it.



6 comments

  1. Ful lep odtenek:) me je ze zadnjic pritegnil :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a perfect holiday shade!
    Happy Holidays and a Merry (Belated) Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree:) Thank you and I wish you happy holidays and lots of relaxation and fun:)

      Delete
  3. Pravi božični. A jaz to prav vidim in se res suši mat ali je tako videti samo zaradi svetlobe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz sem se isto spraševala, ko se nalagala fotografije. Meni se zdi, da je kriva samo svetloba :)

      Delete