Soft pink makeup

18:15

Hey Beauties!

So lately all I've been putting on my blog are reviews. What can I say, I got a lot of stuff for Christmas and my birthday and I also couldn't resist a lot of online sales. So more reviews of products are still coming. But this time I wanted to put a little makeup look in between those. I hope you like it ;)


I did a very soft pink almost rose inspired makeup look. Pink is one of those colors that I am somewhat afraid of using. Especially on the eyes. I think I'm not the only one. It seems hard to pull it off if you're skin is more warm toned. But I put it together with warm browns and kind of like it right now. You decide for yourself.

For the eyes I mixed two pink shades for all over the lid. I mixed one light pink, which had a peach undertone and a bright fuchsia pink. Then I went in the crease with a warm toned light brown matte shade. In the outer corner I put violet toned brown shade.


I also put the violet brown shade on the lower lid. In the inner corner of the eye I used light pink gel liner and smudged it. Then I used black gel liner and created a really thin liner with just a little wing on the outside corner. Finished with lots and lots of mascara.




On the face I only used liquid pearl highlighter on the tops of the cheeks and a bit on the cheeks as well. I also put on a warm toned pink blush.

On the lips I used light shimmery warm toned pink lipstick and later on some of the photos also topped it of with a bit of pink lip gloss mixture.


And that's my finished pretty soft pink look.
Let me know what you think.  Do you use pink eye shadow?





Eyes:
all over the lid - 88 Coastal Scents shimmer palette (mixed two pinks together, one light peach toned and one fuchsia pink)
crease - Avon True Color Quad in Mocha Latte (shade 2)
outer corner and lower lid - violet brown from Catrice LE Eve in Bloom 02 Beauty Bouquet
inner corner - Avon Super Shock gel eyeliner in Flash
Essence Gel Eyeliner in 01 Midnight in Paris
Bourjois Twist Up the Volume mascara

Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation
MAC Studio Finish concealer
Revlon Colorstay concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte powder
L'Oreal Lumi Magique pure light primer (as highlighter)
Artdeco Mineral Blusher in 24 PInk

Lips:
Maybelline Hydra Extreme in 600 Precious Petal
lip gloss - mixed together Essence Stay With Me in 02 My Favorite Milkshake and Avon Perfect Kiss in Mauve Kiss

You Might Also Like

32 komentarji

  1. Vau, kakšno lepo kožo imaš!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:) Drugače pa me blogger rad fotošopira očitno:)

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to say - you're gorgeous. and you have AMAZING skin...I am very happy with my Coastal Scents products, and I always recommend them to people, they're a great purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much:)) Yes they're great because you get literally every color in one palette and pretty affordable;))

      Delete
  3. Super pretty :) Že kar malo pomladno :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:) Imaš prav, se že nekam na pomlad nagibam...snega ni blo, zdaj ga niti več nočem. Zdaj hočem pomlad in barve!:D

      Delete
  4. Ful lepo in preprosto :) Me pa zanima, če maš kakšen nasvet za slikanje MU oči, ker tebi vedno super uspe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:) Po pravici povedano - mini ogledalo. Jaz imam tako mini ogledalo, ki ga vedno držim za fotoaparatom, da vidim kaj je v objektivu fotoaparata, da ne slikam potem vse mimo:) Pa fotoaparat na kakšno držalo, potem pa samo glavo obračam, da pridem do želenega kota, pa ves čas gledam v ogledalo kje sem:)) Upam, da ti bo pomagalo;)

      Delete
  5. wow you look flawless hun gorgeous make up look. The eye makeup makes your brown eyes stand out amazing

    Carrieanne xx
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you:)) You're so nice:) I guess I should use pink more often;)

      Delete
  6. Lepa, kot vedno pa čist ti zavidam tvojo kožo..Like can it be more perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:)) Eh saj ni tako popolna. Samo makeup naredi svoje;)

      Delete
  7. Ne vem, zakaj je moja prva misel bila - sneguljčica. Zelo lepa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zelo lep make up! Imam milijon roza senčil pa jih sploh ne uporabljam. Zdaj sem pa končno dobila idejo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goorgeous makeup look! Well, you're gorgeous in general!! :)
    I am pretty scared of pink eyeshadow too, but you pulled it off beautifully! Now I feel inspired to pull out some of my pink shadows! Wish me luck!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you:) Well, then I wish you luck! :D I'm sure it will come out great. Let me know;)

      Delete
  10. Mene je bilo tudi strah roza barve, potem sem pa ugotovila, da mi celo paše, tako da si moram nujno par odtenkov iti nabavit. Oziroma Naked 3 paletko. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja Neked 3 je pa res tipično roza. Meni ni toliko všeč, da bi si jo šla kupit, ampak zdaj vsaj vem da lahko kdaj pa kdaj tudi roza odtenke uporabim:)

      Delete
  11. Definitivno moraš večkrat roza senčke uporabljat, res ti paše tale mu, tak čisto nežen je :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loveeee! Mene takoj dobiš z nežnimi look-i, in tale je res luštkan :) Pa še ful ti paše ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Krasen krasen look. Čudovito nežen <3

    ReplyDelete