Lightly bronzed skin and bright orange lips

Hey Beauties!

One of my favorite spring / summer makeup trends has to be orange lipstick. Orange and red usually go really well with my skin tone, so I was more than excited to create one of this seasons makeup trends. The orange shades of lipsticks that are really trendy are really really bright oranges, but I went with a bit darker choice. It's still pretty bright, even though it doesn't look as such on those photos.


I left the eyes very simple. I used a mixture of a matte bronzer and a shimmery bronzer and blusher all in one. Those mixed shades I put all over the lid and on the bottom as well. I didn't want to line my eyes heavily, so I used berry brown eye liner to get some depth around the upper lash line. I also lightly put some champagne highlighter in the inner corner of the eye. Finished with lots of mascara. Just very simple eyes.





For the face I applied my usual foundation and concealer. Then I used a mixture of those two bronzers, I talked earlier, and put them across my cheeks, nose, temples and my neck. Just to get the overall sun kissed look. I didn't go overboard with this, like I would go in the summer, it was just a little to give my skin some glow. I also used highlighter on tops of my cheeks and a bit on the end of my nose. Slightly shimmer bronzer and highlighter give a very beautiful glow to the skin, which many people need after a long dull winter.



As far as the lips - my favorite part! - a bright orange lipstick. Ah..doesn't this shade looks amazing? I love it. I ordered a tester from Avon, just because I didn't have any bright orange and look what I got? Beauty! It's Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in the shade Tangerine Tango. This is, in my opinion, a pretty wearable slightly red warm undertoned lipstick that will suit a lot of people. Probably not the best choice for very cool toned skin, though. 




Would you wear orange lipstick?

Products used

Face:
-Maybelline Affinimat and Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation
-Revlon Colorstay and MAC Studio Finish concealer
-Rimmel Stay Matte powder
-Essence Sun Club bronzer
-BYS Blush & Bronze in 02
-Essence Metal Glam highlighter in 01 Gold Digger

Eyes:
-Essence Sun Club bronzer
-BYS Blush & Bronze in 02
-Essence Metal Glam highlighter in 01 Gold Digger
-Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner in Blackberry
-Bourjois Twist Up The Volume mascara

Lips:
-Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Tangerine Tango

26 comments

  1. Šminka ti res ful paše. Ampak ti imaš itak popolno kožo. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čista popolnost in šminka je res lepa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Res čudovito, šminka ti noro paše!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is absolutely flawless, and so are your photos! That lipstick is the perfect Spring shade x

    Lilie | mintcandylilies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the whole look! We need summer here in Europe!
    The lip color looks AMAZING on you
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Res ti lepo paše ta oranžna šminka :) Sooo cutee :) Meni so nasplošno zeloooo lepe te oranžne šminke, samo si jih nekak ne predstavljam na sebi :) Mogoče bi morala preizkusiti kako :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:)) Eh moreš probat enkrat, ziher bi izgledalo super:) Zato pa so ti mini testerji od Avona super:)

      Delete
    2. Se priporočam za kako priporočilo :))

      Delete
  7. i nominated you for Liebster award link is on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nominations:) I actually did it a few times, so I hope you don't mind, that I skip this time:)

      Delete
  8. Kakšna krasna šminka! Res ti zelo paše.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waw, šminka je top. Tul ti paše <3 Samo jaz bi še bolj neon oranžno, tako podobno že mam ;) Obižujem oranžne odtenke <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:)) Ja saj z modnih scen so imele prav svetlo neon oranžne odtenke. Tisti so pa že akr tvegani za obarvanost zob in podobno:)

      Delete
  10. Wowzah! :) Love this look on you! I just bought my first orange lipstick (Maybelline's electric orange) and now I'm really excited to rock it out! Though, I don't know if I can rock orange lips as well as you!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) I'm sure the orange will look fabulous on you. Especially with your adorable freckles. Post a picture of you on your blog, I'd love to see it;)

      Delete
  11. I haven't had an Avon lipstick in ages! I think I'll have to buy this shade! just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the perfect shade for the upcoming spring season;)

      Delete