Review: Avon City Rush perfume

Hey Beauties!

It's been so long since I bought any new perfumes. The reason being, I believe I have too many, as it is. Do you have a lot of perfumes as well? But this smelly thing, was on my wish list since I tested it in the Avon catalog and then once, I just bought it. In general, I really like Avon perfumes, especially because they have amazing sizes (mostly 50 ml of product) for very reasonable prices. 


The perfume I bought is called City Rush. In my opinion it's the perfect spring perfume, because it has quite strong, yet fresh smell. It's of course more on the stronger and sweeter side, like all my perfumes. For some this wouldn't pass as a day smell, but for me it does.

Top notes: Ivy, Bergamot and Plum
Middle notes: Vanilla Orchid, Rose and Dahlia
Base notes: Musk, Patchouli and Woody Notes

It starts very fresh and later becomes pretty strong woody smell. I like the fact that I can smell some sweetness as well as the woody muskiness in it. Pretty strong as far as the formulations goes. If you don't like strong smells, this is not for you. On me it's very long lasting, but then again, most of the perfumes are. This really depends on your skin. 

The bottle is nice, very sturdy. Perfume looks a bit yellow in the bottle and the graphic on it is gold. Definitely  looks nice on any shelf. 


The perfume contains 50 ml of product and the price varies, like do all the prices in Avon. I bought it for 17 € and I think the full price is 30 €. 

I would recommend this smell to anyone who likes very strong, a bit more sophisticated smells, with a very strong woody note to it.

8 comments

  1. Ga mam in sem ful zadovoljna z njim. Mam kar nekaj njihovih in so mi super res, obstojni pa še cenovno dostopni.
    Sem nora na parfume, preveč!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se strinjam, res so super za tako majhno ceno:) Jaz sem tudi drugače nora na parfume, zato pa zdaj težko nakupujem, ker jih imam itak preveč:)

      Delete
  2. moja mama ima ta parfum in je tudi ona zadovoljna z njim :) moj najljubši avonov parfum pa je od megan fox. :)) (mogoče k temu pripomore, tudi to d je moja najljubša igralka- sm skakala od veselja, ko sm u katalogu zagledala njo in njen parfum)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja od Megan Fox je relativno nov. Sem ga zasledila:)

      Delete
  3. Nisem preizkusila še nobenega Avonovega parfuma, razlog pa je v tem, da se mi zdi, da jih imam preveč, sploh ker ponavadi itak uporabljam enega in istega, ki mi najbolj diši. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, če res uporabljaš enega potem nima smisla:) Jaz pa kar redno menjujem, glede na občutlje, kako se mi kdaj zazdi:)

      Delete
  4. o sliši se čudovito! moram sprobat kakšnega iz avona :))

    ReplyDelete