Review: Green Line Clear Active Micellar Cleansing Water

Hey Beauties!

A few weeks ago I got this new Micellar Cleansing Water from Green Line. They send it to me and some face cream, which I'll review separately. Green Line is Slovenian brand, but I think it's also available in some other countries. I've been using this product every single time, I needed to remove my makeup, so I tested it pretty well.


The micellar water comes in a plastic bottle with a screw on top. It's pretty practical in my opinion. There's a little hole on the top. Through it goes as much product as you want. I usually squeeze it a little, while I'm pouring it pout on the cotton pad. The hole is also small enough so that I can put my cotton swab next to the hole and get it wet (if you've seen my cleansing routine, you'll know which step is that). 


Here is the ingredients list for all of those interested.


Now on to the micellar water itself. First thing is the smell, which is pretty strong and very floral. It contains orange flower water. I'm not big on smells in skin care, but I don't mind them either. I love the fact that it doesn't contain any paraben, mineral oils, silicons or alcohol. It's transparent and of course has consistency of water.

The thing I really liked about it is that it really is gentle. I have a pretty sensitive skin and after using this micellar water I didn't get any red spots, irritations or itchiness. It does remove makeup nicely. I think that you'll need a lot in order to get all of your face makeup off, but I like to use micellar waters for eye makeup removal only. I did try it on the entire face as well and it did the job well. It's sensitive enough for the eyes. This product also promises to moisturize and it does. Right after the use the skin feels a bit sticky and then it mattes down. It does feel a bit moisturizing, but I always wash micellar water off and don't think that anyone would use it for moisturizing purposes. The good thing is also the no alcohol ingredients list, which can make skin dry out. 

The micellar water supposedly cost something around 4 € and you get 200 ml of product.

I only use micellar waters for removing eye makeup. This Green Line version worked really nicely with my sensitive skin and I think it's a pretty good product. It smells nice, does the job and everything else that promises and is pretty affordable. A very good choice for anyone on the budget or looking for a nice gentle face product. Recommend :).


Thank you Green Line for sending me this product. I love the fact that Slovenian brands are reaching out to bloggers and hope to see more collaborations. 

Zdaj pa še kratek prevod za vse slovenske bralke. Green Line mi je pred nekaj tedni poslal njihovo novo micelno čistilno vodico. Embalaža je plastična in na vrhu je majhna odprtinica, ki omogoča enostavno doziranje izdelka. Vodica diši zelo močno cvetlično in je prozorna. Vodica dobro odstrani ves makeup. Najraje pa vodice uporabljam za odstranjevanje očesnega makeupa. Takoj po nanosu je koža rahlo lepljiva, kasneje pa postane mat. Zagotovo je na koži mogoče občutiti vlažnost. Vodica je tudi zelo nežna. Sama imam kar pecej občutljivo kožo in vodica nikakor ni iritirala moje kože. Nobenih rdečih madežev ali srbečice. Seveda si jo po čiščenju vedno sperem. Všeč mi je tudi to, da ne vsebuje parabenov, mineralnih olj, silikonov ali alkohola. V Sloveniji stane nekje okrog 4 € in v embalaži je 200 ml izdelka.

Vodica se mi je zdela zelo dobra, saj dobro opravi to kar obljublja. Še posebej mi je všeč to, da je zelo nežna. Sam vonj me niti ne moti, niti mi ne ugaja. Nekako nisem najbolj navdušena nad vonji v izdelkih za nego kože. Vodico vsekakor priporočam, saj je efektivna in dokaj poceni. Še posebej sem navdušena nad tem, da je slovenski produkt :).

No comments