Review: Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr (05 Eternal Gold)

Hey Beauties!

You know my love for Maybelline Color Tattoos. They are a great cream base for eye shadows and they last a really long time. So it comes as no surprise, that I've added another shade to my collection. This is gonna be quick review for all of you who are also loving their tattoos and maybe wanna invest in another shade.


It's a very heavy sturdy glass packaging with plastic top. The shade is called 05 Eternal Gold.  It doesn't says on the packaging how much is in it, but trust me, it's a lot. They cost around 5€ in our country, but I can't remember for how much I bought this one in Germany, but I think it was a bit more expensive. I haven't seen this shade in Slovenia. 


The shade 05 Eternal Gold is actually very yellow gold. The texture seems very similar to 70 Metallic Pomegranate, which is not my favorite texture. It's actually pretty sheer and you can build it up to a more opaque finish. I find waiting the layers to dry, does the trick. It's also great as a base for gold eye shadows. I find that this one does crease a bit quicker than On and On Bronze, which lasts all day on me.



You can see how it looks like on the eyes. I love the shade and I know it's gonna be a great base for many eye shadows. 



If you like that kind of shade, go for it. But as far as the texture and pigmentation goes On and On Bronze is still my favorite. So, if you haven't tried any - try that one first. 

What's your favorite Maybelline Color Tattoo shade?

14 comments

  1. Ta Eternal Gold sem jaz mislim da že pred 2 leti kupila v Avstriji in ga do danes še vedno uporabljam in obožujem :) Poleti je krasen kot eyeliner, pozimi pa je prav perfekten za božične eye looke :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To pa sploh nisem pomislila, da bi ga uporabljala kot eyeliner, zaradi svetle barve. Ampak ja, super ideja:). Za božične pa itak:D

      Delete
  2. Kako je lep! :) Uau!

    Moram še jaz kakšnega dodati v svojo zbirko! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Če še nimaš, potem definitivno kakšnega, ker so super;)

      Delete
  3. Tudi meni so color tatuji super :) zaenkrat imam tri - permanent taupe, metalic pomengranate in on and on bronze :) izmed vseh mi je metalic najlepša, vendar največ nosim on and on bronze, ker je bolj "nosljiva" heh :) ta tvoja zlata je tut ful lepa, samo ni za mene :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz imam tudi te, pa še belega in črnega:). Meni pa je najljubši on and on bronze:). Metalic je res super, samo ne paše k vsakemu looku. Je tak jesenski odtenek:)

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried them yet (shame on me), this color looks beautiful on your eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) You really should try at least on. I recommend On and On bronze, it's fantastic:).

      Delete
  5. FUL ti paše! Res je lepa barva. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. tega bo pa treba kupiti :D samo ga še v nobeni drogeriji nisem zasledila :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ni ga pri nas. Jaz sem ga kupila v Nemčiji, pa tudi v Avstriji sem ga videla:).

      Delete