Review: Models Own Diamond Luxe nail polish (Heart Red)

Hey Beauties!

I've already started to feel the Christmas spirit and I decided that I need to share my favorite nail polish for this festive time. I know I just got it a couple of weeks ago, but I already now, I'll be painting this one over and over again.


It's Models Own Diamond Luxe nail polish in the shade Heart Red. It says on their page that it contains real diamond dust, but let's not over exaggerate. It's one of those luxury looking nail polishes that will make your nails look festive and luxurious. 

It has gold top and gold typography, which I adore. You know me, I love gold. The glass bottle is pretty heavy. It contains 14 ml of product and it costs around 6€ in Slovenia, but I'm sure the prices are different in other countries.


The shade Heart Red is bright orange based red with gold shimmer in it. Gorgeous shade and it seems like it was made for me.


The consistency seems pretty thin, but very opaque. One coat is enough, but two give you darker color. The brush seems a bit wider than the usual nail polish brushes, but it splits really nicely, so that it covers most of the nail in two swipes. The shimmer in it is very subtle. It's gold, but since it's mixed in the red nail polish, it just peeks out like some shiny dots. The finish is very glossy and I was surprised how long lasting this nail polish was on me. I think it still looked good after three, four days - which is a miracle for my nails. I also didn't have any problems removing it. It doesn't go off as quickly as a regular colored nail polish, but it's definitely not as hard to remove as shimmer nail polishes. 



What can I say? It's my first ever Models Own nail polish. I love love the shade with the shimmer, love the gold packaging and love how the shade really suits my skin tone. It's a total winner in my book. Especially the shade, which is just amazing for the festive season. You can see in the photo down below, that I already made my first festive manicure with it and paired it with one gold finger. I wore it to the party with my work colleagues. 


The nail polish was send to me by Slovenian online store Click2Chic. You can buy the nail polish here.

7 comments

  1. Lepo izgleda na tebi. Jaz sem vzela Carat Coral, ker mi je bil lepši, ampak žal nima zelo všečne formule, ker je pregost in se kar težko nanaša. Čeprav barva je pa gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Škoda. Barve mislim, da so vse odlične iz te kolekcije:).

      Delete
  2. Wauu kaki lepotec! <3
    Kateri je pa zlati? Mi je full všeč.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spodaj je Essence iz Metal Glam kolekcije. Nad njim pa je bleščičast Essence colour & go odtenek 121 gold fever:)

      Delete
  3. Lovely color, I like the brightness of it :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) Yes, it's very bright. Which I love it too:))
      xx

      Delete