Orange lower lash line makeup

Hey Beauties!

Today a bit different makeup. I decided to put the emphasis on the lower lash line, instead of the lid. Orange is my favorite color and I wanted to bright up my eyes with it.


I applied matte brown shade in the crease. Then I added red toned brown all over the lid. I darkened the outer corner with dark matte brown shade.


I used cream peach eyeshadow on the lower lash line as a base. Then I used matte bright orange shade all over it. I also added a bit of that red toned brown lower than the orange shade and used dark matte brown in the outer corner as well. I lined the eyes with black liquid liner and added a little wing. 


I brightened the inner corner with light beige shimmery shade. I applied black mascara on lashes and eyes were finished.



On the rest of my face I just used foundation, concealer, powder, a bit of peach blush, natural bronzer and beige highlighter on the highest points of the face. 

On my lips I used rose nude shade of lip liner to line the lips. I smudged the line with cotton pad to make it less visible. Then I just lightly padded a bit of matte brown lipstick on the lips. Later I also added light brown lip gloss.



I've been loving adding little pops of color around the lower lash line. I think it's somewhat different and it's especially good for all of those who wear glasses. Because a lot of the glasses sit on the face in the way, that they cover the lid. However, lower lash line is still very much seen, so why not make it stand out. I also love how this looked with my matte black nails.




Products used

Eyes:
Makeup Revolution Flawless palette - Smudge (matte brown)
Makeup Revolution Flawless palette - Universal (red toned brown)
Makeup Revolution Flawless palette - Pure Chocolate (matte dark brown)
Kiko Longl Lasting Stick Eyeshadow 21 Passion Fruit (peach cream eyeshadow)
Sleek i-Divine Ultra Matts V1 - Strike (bright orange)
Essence I Heart Nude eyeshadow 03 Creme Brulee (beige)

Face: 
Revlon Colorstay foundation 150 Buff
Avon Ideal Flawless concealer Fair
ELF High Definition Powder
Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder 030 Medium Skin
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter
MAC Peaches blush

Lips: 
Catrice Longlasting Lipliner Vintage Rose
MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick
Maybelline Watershine Lip Gloss 715 Crystal Dune

9 comments

  1. Zelo lepo, ravno iščem navdih za kakšne nove senčke! Ta nežen in hkrati naraven videz ti pristaja čudovito!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:)) Jaz imam to eno Sleek paleto, ki ima res žive barvne senčke in jih potem rada kombiniram z bolj nevtralnimi. Če iščeš kaj podobnega, ti vsekakor priporočam Sleek. Super pigmentirane in mat:).

      Delete
  2. Čudovit make-up :) Ful lepo izgleda tale oranž pod očesom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nohti odlično pašejo na ta make-up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:)) Meni se je tudi tako zdelo, ko sem fotografirala ;)

      Delete
  4. Oranžna je res tvoja barva:)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Nice pop of color, but still wearable! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete