Review: Elf Cream Eyeliner - Plum Purple

Hey Beauties!

I've declared my love for Elf eyeliner in their brown version here. It's no wonder that I decided to purchase another shade, purple. Purple works good with my eye color and I find it brights up my eyes, so I decided why not.


It's a plastic pot with screw top and you get 4.7 grams of product. The price varies from where you buy it. It's around 3€, somewhere more, somewhere less. Wait for discount and you'll be fine. You also get a small liner brush, which I personally don't use, because it's too hard for my taste.


Plum Purple is deep plum shade with cool undertone. It almost has blue sheen to it. As I've said before, I like that their eyeliners are darker versions of colors, because even if I go for an eyeliner, I still want it to be dark.


The texture is very cream and you have to be careful with application. You may need to go over a line to get the full opacity and make it perfect, but once you perfect it, it will dry and stay put for all day. I won't go into detail, because it's pretty much the same experience with the Coffee eyeliner and you can read more in-depth review here.


Two makeup looks to show you how eyeliner looks like on the skin.








If I'm completely honest, I expected this shade to be more warm toned. It's still a nice variation to classic black eyeliner and you have many shades to chose from. 



13 comments

  1. Oh girl you are amazing:) že od odtenka Coffee, katerega si objavla rewiev neprestano razmišljam o nakupu, ker imam rada tudi malo bolj kremne eyelinerje. Tale ti prelepo paše in črta je je top:)**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:)) Vsekakor ti jih priporočam kakšnega od Elf, ker so za to ceno res super:). Pa še barvne lahko dobiš;)

      Delete
  2. Lovely make up! Check out my blog kowalskakinga.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing with your brown eyes! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Astrid:)) Yeah, I think purple is perfect for brown eyes, too:))
      xx

      Delete
  4. Fulll je lep :) si morm resno omislit kakšen barvni eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zagotovo! Barvni še lepše poudari barvo oči. Mislim, da ima Elf odtenke za vsako barvo očes:)

      Delete
  5. Zavidam tvoje sposobnosti risat tako lepo črto :) Super izgleda na tebi, sploh na prvem look-u z zlato senčko. Jaz sem pa vedno hotela temno moder eyeliner. Taki vijolično odtenki meni naredijo oči že kar zelene :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:)) Saj vedno mi ne uspe. A to ni dobro, zelen oči? :D Ravno editiram objavo za večerni makeup z Avonom. Sem tak uporabila temno moder svinčnik, ki ti bo mogoče všeč;).

      Delete
  6. Čudovit makeup! Morem priznat, da nisem še sprobala niti enega izdelka od Elf.. Bo treba sprobat, ker tole res kul izgleda :)

    http://naturallymarcela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vsekakor ti priporočam. Cene so smešne, večina izdelkov pa odlična:)

      Delete