Review: Yazine Active Essence Lip Balm (shade 3)

Hey Beauties!

I got two more lip products from Born Pretty Store to review and here is the first one. It's from a brand Yazine and it's called Active Essence Lip Balm


It comes in a pretty plastic packaging with leaves. It contains 3.8 grams and costs 2.82$. You can buy it here.

It says that it has 98% of natural origin ingredients. It contains mountainous green tea essence for antioxidation and to resist harm from dry weather, fierce sun and cold wind and prevents pigmentation.  It also contains jojoba oil, shea butter and mint essence




I chose the shade 3, which looked the most orange to me. It’s actually a very light transparent peach. The texture is very smooth and silky. It glides on like one of those really smooth lip balms. Pigmentation is sheer as with most lip balms, but you can still build up to a pretty intense color for a lip balm. It’s very lightweight and would be perfect for something to throw into your bag and use it for whenever you need tad of color and some nourishment.




I wouldn’t say it substantially helped to moisturize my lips, but it did keep them in the condition that they were before. I also don’t smell that mint smell, that they promise. To me it just smells like a light vanilla. Very pleasant indeed. Obviously, it’s not long lasting, because of the sheer and smooth formula.

I will say that it does feel like a slight tingly sensation, but I'm not sure if it's just in my mind or if it is from that mint essence. 


I thought that this would be more of a pigmented product and not a lip balm, since it doesn’t say so on the Born Pretty Store title. It’s a good silky tinted lip balm. If I use lip balm, I go for the ones that are really buttery, thick and transparent. So, this might not be ideal match for me. I do find it good for someone who wants just a hint of color, but a nice smooth formula. It didn’t wow me, but it’s good.

If you want to get something from Born Pretty Store, you can use my code PETRAH10 and you'll get 10% off your order.


5 comments

  1. Pakiranje mi je luštno, ampak glede na tvojo oceno bi se verjetno izognila temu izdelku. Mogoče bi me pritegnil, če bi šlo za odlično pigmentirano šminko, ker je sam odtenek kar zanimiv. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz sem prav tako mislila, da gre za šminko. Born Pretty Store ima včasih tako blesavo napisane naslove. Sploh ne veš za kaj se gre. :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the subtle hint of color! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's like tinted balm. Great for those who can't handle full on lipstick.

      Delete