Red Lips Valentine's Day Makeup

10:15

Hey Beauties!

This weekend will be Valentine's Day and it's a good excuse to wear some jaw dropping makeup and clothes and spend you're day spoiling yourself. Either by yourself or with someone else. I wanted to create a kinda sexy classic makeup with red lips. It's one of those looks that I like to wear whenever I want to glam up a bit. This will definitely suit everyone. 


I started by applying a beige base to set primer. Then I added light warm brown in the crease and blended it out. I further darkened it with medium red toned warm brown in the outer corner. At a very outer v I used dark matte brown and contoured a bit. 


I added a shimmery bronzy brown on the lid. In the inner corner I placed light golden shade to warm up the look. On the bottom lash line I used the same three matte browns, concentrating darker shades in the outer half. 


The shimmery brown I added on the inner half. Then I used dark matte brown and created a little winged liner. I also went over it, but didn't completely covered it, with liquid matte black eye liner. Then I used a little brush and tried to diffuse them together to get a bit softer liner look.


I finished with mascara.



On the rest of my face, I used a very light dewy BB cushion. I concealed my redness and spots with concealer. Then I powdered, because the BB cream is very dewy. I added warm matte bronzer around my outer part of the face and to accentuate my cheeks a bit. I first added shimmery champagne gold highlighter on tops of my cheeks, but then added a bit lighter pinkier shimmer pearls all over my cheeks, on the nose and a bit above my arch brow for a really glowy look.


On my lips I went for a classic bold matte red lipstick. I also used a bit of lip liner, because I like my red lip to be defined and have very precise edges. 





Bold red lip is sure to stop your lover's heart beat just for a second and if you don't have a significant other, who cares. You can look fab for your girlfriend's day out or just eating chocolate and watching TV. 

I leave you with one of my favorite quotes from Face Paint book by Lisa Eldridge:

"Painting on a red mouth has the uncanny knack of seeming to belong to antiquity and tradition whilst simultaneously appearing decidedly modern and daring."


Products used
Face:
Bynanda BB Cushion Magic 01
Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer 005 Light Natural
Makeup Revolution Pressed Powder Transparent
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
Makeup Revolution Ultra Sculpt and Contour Kit Ultra Fair C01
Avon Face Pearls 

Eyes:
Avon Ideal Flawless Eye Primer
Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette - Bitter Start
Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette - Substitute for Love
Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette - Freshly Toasted
Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette - Beans Are White
Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette - Subtle Blend
Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette - Sweeter End
Diamond Beauty Eyeliner Black
Avon Supershock Mascara Black 

Lips: 
Avon Ultra Glimmerstick Lip Liner True Red
Avon True Colour Perfectly Matte Lipstick Red Supreme

You Might Also Like

14 komentarji

  1. Čeprav klasično, se mi zdi, da ti ti klasični looki z rdečo šminko prav super pristajajo. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Klasika je vedno in :) Zelo rada imam rdeče šminke. Takoj dodajo nekaj več celotnemu izgledu. Hvala :) <3

      Delete
  2. Nice look! I'd prefer to create a look with nude lipstick or without a lipstick at all because KISSES ahahahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Haha, yeah I get it. This one is more for flirting with each other over the table. :D

      Delete
  3. Zelooo lep make up, zelo ti pristaja!! Rdeca matte sminka pa je tako top <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Res lep look. Tole paletko imam na WL in odtenek šminke je prekrasen <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Oboje vredno denarja, če si želiš ;). Zoeva odtenki so fantastični in res dobra kvaliteta. Avonova šminka pa res lepa rdeča in super mat :).

      Delete
  5. Ampak tale rdeča na ustnicah je pa top! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res je odličen odtenek. In ker je mat, je še toliko bolj zanimiva :).

      Delete