Review: Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer - 005 Light Natural

Hey Beauties!

Catrice Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer is my favorite concealer. I use it every time I do my makeup. I already have two of their shades, but recently they've added a third one. It's lighter which is just what I needed in my life. Ever since I got it, I can't stop using it.


It comes in a lip gloss kind of plastic tube with a black top. Basic, but very useful and I love these systems best for concealers. 

It costs 3.79€ and in it is 5 ml of product. 


It also has a doe foot applicator, which is soft and gives a nice amount of product. 



I won't go too much into details of this product, because I already reviewed two of these shades here and I also tested all the statements that are written on the product. 

Basically it's a thicker creamy consistency, which dries very quickly to at first slightly tacky finish and later it becomes matte. It's better to work with thin layers, since it really does get dry really quickly. I usually apply one layer all over my imperfections and I use second thinner layer under my eyes to cover darkness. 

It's very pigmented and I would say this is medium coverage, but can be build up to almost full coverage. I like that it's not drying and doesn't over emphasize small lines around my eyes. Of course they are visible a little, but it doesn't settle into the lines like a lot of other concealer do. That really annoys me. 

It has a sweet fruity scent, which is not overpowering. 

It's definitely waterproof and has an amazing staying power. It won't cover tattoos.

All of these concealers oxidize on my hands, but don't get scared, because on the actual face they blend into the skin and are as light as they look in the packaging. 


Shade 005 Light Natural is light yellow toned warm shade. I adore this shade. It really brightens up my skin, especially under my eyes. Since I found some foundations that actually match my skin tone now (I am very pale), I adore to use this concealer with them, because it's still lighter then most of my foundations.  


Demonstration of it under my eyes. 


Here is also me with very light foundation on left side and on the right side I added this concealer. I hope you can notice how lighter and brighter my skin looks like on the right photo. 



Now you can get three shades in this range and they are definitely more suited for lighter to medium skin tones. Two are warm and one is cool toned.



I compared all three shades and 005 is definitely the most yellow toned as well as the lightest of them all. It's perfect for fair warm toned complexions. 010 is very grey pink toned and still very light. This is perfect for all you with cool skin tones and fair complexion. 020 is the darkest and also the most orange one of them all. I would say this is going towards medium complexion, but I can also use it in the summer, when I get some tan. It's also very warm toned.


Shade 005 is very similar to MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15 in terms of lightness. I feel like 005 is slightly more orange yellow, while NC15 is more yellow. MAC's is a lot more liquid, while Catrice is more of a thicker version and it dries a lot quicker.



This is definitely my holy grail concealer right now and I just hope that they'll stock it in Müller, because I see it's sold out often and I know why. This is creamy, long lasting, doesn't emphasize lines, good coverage and very light shade, which is just what I need. I highly advise you to check it out in the store and maybe blend it under the eyes instead of putting it on the skin. Don't get afraid if it oxidizes. Also check out my detailed review of two other shades

Nadja also reviewed these concealers, so go check out her opinion on these. 

22 comments

  1. I hope we have this new shade in Macedonia because it would be perfect for my skin tone. Perfecr review as always :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moram ga enkrat kupit :) Moja dva najbolj prekrivna korektorja sta že precej prazna in stara tako, da bo treba zamenjat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catrice včasih preseneča. Za ceno je res odličen :). Jaz imam skoz kakšnega na rezervi, ker vem da so včasih razprodani, sploh v Müllerju :).

      Delete
  3. Glede na ceno je res skoraj popoln korektor, sploh odkar so dodali še tale svetlejši odtenek. Hvala za link :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Točno tako. Tale svetlejši odtenek je zdaj pika na i zame. Res odličen odtenek za nas svetlopolte. :)
      Ni za kaj ;)

      Delete
  4. To je tudi moj najljubši korektor in še cena je ubitačno nizka za to kakovost. Jaz imam trenutno Porcealain ampak moram testirat tudi tega najsvetlejšega, samo dvomim, da ga imamo v Ljutomeru (ker tukaj skoraj da ne dobim ničesar :( ) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saj verjetno mi je zaradi cene še toliko bolj všeč :D. Mislim, da imajo najsvetlejši odtenek samo v Müllerju. No vsaj v MS v dm-ih še nisem videla tega odtenka. :/
      xx

      Delete
  5. tudi meni je super korektor, sem ga ravno porabila.Za svojo ceno je odličen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nas je več fanic. Za ceno se res ni pritoževat. :)

      Delete
  6. Jaz sem kupila odtenek 010, pa se mi skoraj zdi malo preveč svetel :O Morem ga še malo bolj stestirati preden se odločim kako mi je :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks very nicE!!! Cool pics!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. To je kot uno, ljubezen na prvi pogled, ki se ne neha. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad I found your blog! I was looking really hard, trying to find out whether this colour was actually lighter than the 010 because that one is still too dark for me, haha! This one sounds way better! So glad you put all 3 colours next to each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks, I'm glad I could help. It's nice to se different swatches together to get a feel of what the color looks like. 005 is definitely lighter than 010. I use it all the time, even now in summer. It has also lovely brightening effect if you catch some tan and use lighter shade under the eyes :).

      Delete
  10. love the post and your lipstick. can i ask what it is? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I believe I'm wearing Golden Rose Vision Lipstick in shade 123. It's such a lovely dirty peach shade and great comfortable formula.

      Delete
  11. This was a bomb review, so complete and informative, just found your blog and i'm loving your work! Thank you for your time. Kisses from portugal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Carolina. I'm glad you found my review helpful and thank you for commenting :) <3
      Kisses from Slovenia ;)

      Delete