Beyonce Grown Woman (Bonus Video) inspired makeup

Hey Beauties!

Today's makeup look is inspired by Beyonce's Grown Woman (Bonus Video) video from her new self titled visual album Beyonce. When I saw the look she has in the start of this video, I couldn't get enough of it. I was sure to try it, even though I knew it would never look as good on me. If you haven't seen it yet, I found the video online here.


The look is very shimmery and glowy. Light grey silver eyes with neutral lips and heavy contour and highlight.

I used a highlighting primer to prep my skin before putting on foundation, since her look in this video is really glowy. Then I put on foundation. On the top of the cheek and on the cheek bone I put white based cream highlighter. I also put it on the nose and on the cupids bow. A little also on the middle of the chin and forehead. It didn't seem like she had blush, but just a grey brown contour. I contoured my cheeks, jaw bone, a little around the chin, my nose and sides of forehead. I used light concealer to highlight under eye area in a V like shape. I also did my brows a bit darker then usual, since her eyebrow color was a lot darker then her hair color.


For the eyes, I started with putting brownish grey shade all over my lid. Blending it into the crease with a light silver shade with a brown undertone. I also took this shade up to the brows. I took even lighter true silver shade and put it right on the brow bone and in the middle of the crease.


I also put the brownish grey shade on the lower lid and underneath it blended a little of the lighter silver shade. I then put a true silver shade in the inner corner of the eye. I used a little bit of a black eye shadow to make a thin liner and winged it out just a little. I find that Beyonce wears a lot of those grey brownish shades in every day makeup.




The lips were nude with a bit of a brown liner. The nude was also a bit on the pink side. It's also one of her signature lips shades. I used my only brown lipstick to use it as an lip liner around my lips. Then I took concealer and dabbed it all over the lips. I finishes with a cool toned pink lip gloss with silver shimmer. Her lips were very gloss, but I assume that it was just pinkish nude lipstick with transparent lip gloss. Since I don't have the right cool pink lipstick I just did it my own way.



I don't think greys look particulary good on me, since I look better in warm toned colors. This look is perfect for very fair ladies or for those with cool skin tone. It's also a pretty natural look if you exclude the extreme highlight and contour (which by the way is of course barely seen on my camera :) ).





Would you wear this Beyonce makeup look?

Products used

Eyes:
MUA Undress Me Too palette - Exposed (all over the lid)
MUA Undress Me Too palette - Reveal (in the crease, toward the brow bone and in the inner corner)
Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer palette - light silver (on the brow bone and to blend out the colors)
MUA Undress Me Too palette - Corrupt (as an eye liner)
Bourjois Twist Up the Volume mascara

Face:
L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer
Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation
MAC Studio Finish concealer
Revlon Colorstay concealer
Essence Crystalliced liquid highlighter
Essence Sun Club bronzer
BYS Blush and Bronze mosaic

Cheeks:
Essence Crystalliced liquid highlighter
Essence Dark Romance cream highlighter
Essence Sun Club bronzer
BYS Blush and Bronze mosaic

Lips:
Alverde lipstick in 10 Earth (as a brown lip liner)
MAC Studio Finish concealer (inside the lip line)
Avon Glazewear Sparkle lip gloss in Sugar Cane (all over)

20 comments

  1. Tale look ti zelo paše, zame je sicer premalo temen (kot lahko ugotoviš iz mojega bloga, obožujem temne in barvite smokey looke :P). Jaz tudi mislim ta vikend narediti Beyonce makeup, in sicer barvit iz Mine videa, ki je prečudovit in me je navdušil. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, ja ta je zelo nežen:) Mine look je zanimiv:) V bistvu je veliko dobrih makeup lookov v teh njenih novih videospotih, ampak meni je bil najbolj zanimiv ta - verjetno ker sem zadnje čase obsedena z highlighterji:D

      Delete
  2. Lep makeup :))) Ti lepo poudari oči :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meni se pa zdi da ti ta look ful paše.Sploh lip gloss mi je všeč! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:) Verjetno na fotkah ne zgleda tako hudo narobe, ker nimam mojih oranžno rjavih las v "kadru" :))

      Delete
  4. Tudi meni se zdi, da ti tole zelo paše :) Pa res je tak super makeup za vsak dan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ful lep make up :) in paše ti zelo :)
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com/
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. čudovita si in prav ta make up lepo poudari tvoje rjave učke <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. MEni se zdi da ti čist lepo paše!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it! I think the cool toned greys look great on you! I'll have to pick up that L'Oreal primer, because your skin looks like it's lit from withing! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks:)) If you like glowy skin then I definitely recommend. Gives a nice shine, but nothing too much. Although I just use it as a highlighter, because my skin is oily enough without this primer:)

      Delete
  9. Čudovito kožo imaš, zato pa ti pašejo takšni nude make upi. (: Res wow.!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zeloooo všeč! Super ti paše, izjemno lep nude look :)

    ReplyDelete