Liebster Award: 2014 Edition

Hey Beauties!

Another Liebester Award. This time a 2014 edition. I was nominated by lovely and always so nice Astrid from Truth About Cosmetics. Perfect timing since some of you said you would like me to do some more random or different posts. This way you'll learn something new about me :).



The rules for the Liebster Award:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back up to their blog                       
  2. State 11 facts about yourself
  3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator
  4. Nominate 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers
  5. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  6. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
11 facts about me

1. I love everything that contains coconut flour.
2. I keep every single bottle of perfume that I ever had. I hope to one day have a place where I can display them.
3. I keep way too much stuff and my room is running out of storage place. I find it hard to let go of things.
4. I don't drink coffee, don't smoke and almost never drink alcohol. My only drug is sugar. I love sweets!
5. I wear glasses, because apparently I can't distinguish between a man and a bush from far away.
6. I am completely obsessed with baroque picture frames and anything that has to do with baroque design.
7. A lot of times I think the worst of any situation or life and I lack confidence.
8. I really wish I would find a hairdresser who would look at me and knew exactly what to do with my hair to complement all of my face features. Any suggestions? :)
9. I envy people who lie down on the bed and fall asleep. Or who can fall asleep anywhere at anytime. I wish I could be like that!
10. I always pack way too much stuff. I need to be prepared for everything.
11. I study media communications, but am afraid of public speaking. Go figure. I guess I also like the challenge, right? :)

11 questions

1. What are your top 3 favorite nail polishes?
Bourjois 1 Seconde in 22 Turquoise block, Maybelline Colorama in 51 and Maybelline Colorama in 261. 

2. Who is your favorite tv-show character ever?
Steve Urkel. Did I do that??? Anyone remembers? Oh the 90s :). 

3. What do you want to accomplish in 2014?
I have a lot of things that I would like accomplish. But mostly I just wish I could find a job and finish most of my exams.

4. What is the first thing you do after you wake up?
I go pee :). Haha :). It's true :).

5. What's your favorite holiday and why?
Hm... I think days that you make for yourself are better than any holiday. Like going to the sea with a person you like or something like that. But if I have to chose, probably Christmas. 

6. Why did you start blogging? 
Because I annoyed crap out of my friends by talking about makeup :).

7. If you had to live in a decade other than the current one, which one would you choose?
Oh that's easy. I always thought I would look best in baroque times :). You know big dresses, pink cheeks. I'm not so keen on the fake hair and not-so-hygienic part. I absolutely LOVE baroque decor! 

8. If you had the chance to change wardrobes with a celebrity, which one would it be?
Hm... Probably Beyonce, but she's bigger then me :). 

9. What's your favorite food?
One of my probably the most favorite foods is meat and vegetable lasagna. I love it. Sometimes I feel like I'm Garfield :).

10. What do you prefer: basic nail looks or nail art?
That's hard to choose. I love both. 

11. What's your favorite Disney movie?
I love animated movies in general, so this is hard. But the ones that Disney made - probably Finding Nemo. I love that little fish :).

I nominate these 11 bloggers:

1. She dreams in color
2. Dose of Lina
3. Get them curious. Get them talking.
4. Fashion and Pink Heart
5. Nina in the spring
6. Small bits of loveliness
7. Uniqapoly
8. Lollistick
9. Lovely Little Luxuries
10. La dolce vita
11. Purcell's comeback

My questions for you

1. Which qualities do you like about your friends?
2. What's your favorite perfume ever?
3. If you could eat one type of candy forever, what would it be?
4. What's your favorite fashion item that you wish you could pull off, but can't?
5. What do you remember better words or pictures?
6. What could you not live without: music, movies or books?
7. What's your favorite type of workout?
8. What is your favorite animated movie?
9. On which products do you spend the most money (clothes, makeup, skincare, body care, home decor...)?
10. What's the most unhealthy thing that you do?
11. What's the dish that you are the best at making it? Share your secret :).

20 comments

  1. Ne morem verjet, kot da bi o sebi brala pri tvojih 11 factih :O (no, razen 1. 2. in 4. ^^) Si ne bi nikoli mislila, da ima nekdo lahko tok podobne značilnosti kot jaz :) Drugače pa najlepša hvala za nominacijo, čeprav nimam pojma kaj sploh je to vse skupaj - sem še newbie :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, no super:) Še nekdo podoben, torej nisem samo jaz weird:) Drugače pa ta nagrada ni nekaj posebnega. Je nagrada ki kroži med blogerji in s tem v bistvu drug drugega malo promoviramo na svojih blogih, da te kdo drug tudi lahko najde ;) Zanima stvar no. Pa tudi drug drugega bolj spoznamo :)

      Delete
  2. I loved reading this! :D
    I get very nervous when I have to speak in public as well, I get all red :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. V dejstvih o tebi pod številko 4. in 5. se tudi jaz najdem... :D Super nagradica oz. tag, malo bolj zanimiva kot je bila. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hvala za nominacijo :) Drugače se pa jaz še dobro spomnim Steva :D hahah, sem ga rada gledala:) Peto dejstvo me je ful nasmejalo :D Sam.. jaz sem tudi skoraj tak :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) Ja Steve je zakon!:) Ah the 90s, boljše serije so bile:) Če pa je res:) Težko je ločit sploh če je iste višine, hehe:))

      Delete
  5. 5. in 10. veljata tudi zame. :) Mene je tudi strah nastopati v javnosti, verjtno zato še nisem začela snemati videev, čeprav bi ful rada. Ampak si predstavljam, da govorim pred občinstvom in potem ratam živčna.
    Haha, kdo se pa ne spomni Steva, zakon je bil. :D Kot izgleda, si res velika oboževalka baroka.:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja jaz isto. Enim pa v tem uživajo:) Dobro njim:) Ja mislim da bi brez problema živela v baroku. Samo tistega dela o nehigieni bi se bilo treba znebit:))

      Delete
  6. Hvala Petra za nominacijo, kako lepo od tebe :)
    xx,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hvala za nominacijo :) Sem šla najprej brat vprašanja zase pa sem na tistega o animiranih filmih odgovorila Finding Nemo in potem vidim, da je zate isto :D sem ga ene 30x pogledala :D Ti si drugač na FDVju?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe:) Ja jaz tudi :) Ne jaz sem v Mariboru na FERI-ju:)

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the award dear!! I am the worst for keeping too many things too! My house is running out of space lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) I know how it is:) I really wish there would be more smart storage solutions or bigger house:))

      Delete
  9. Par teh dejstev tudi za mene velja, mi je blo pa najbolj smešno, ko sem Did I do that? prebrala prav v onem nadležnem Urkelovem glasu hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe:) Ah Urkel :) Je imel pa res nadležen glas, ja:D

      Delete