Review: Alverde Body Butter Berries Dream

Hey Beauties!

Winter is time for moisturizing the skin. I admit, I don't do it as often as I should, but in the winter I am a good girl. It's probably the only time of the year when I realize I need to buy some body creams, lotions, butters or whatever.


I was standing in the store trying to decide what to put on my body. Deciding between Alverde berries butter and cocoa butter and I went for the berries. It was closed so I couldn't smell it - don't you just hate that? The smell is supposed to smell like berries - blueberries, strawberries and raspberries, which are on the packaging. So, I went for it.


Let's start with the good things first. I love the consistency. It's completely white, has a texture of a heavier cream and once you start massaging it in, it has that buttery feel to it. The butter is white once you start massaging it in and when you really massage it in all the way, it becomes transparent or it vanishes. I like that it feels moisturizing and buttery but not greasy at all. I have been using natural butters and I know how greasy they are. This is a nice mixture of a body cream and body butter.



The bad thing? I am not crazy about the smell. It's just not right. Sort of sour and somewhat weird. I can't explain. It doesn't smells like berries to me at all. But I can handle the smell, since I find it to be great otherwise. Plus the smell is not overpowering like in some lotions, so that's also nice.

The packaging is plastic round pot with a screw on top. I admit I like tubes better. It contains 200 ml of product and costs 3.25 €.

What's your favorite product for the body?

7 comments

  1. Jaz imam od alverde že tanevem koko posodico makadamia masla. Diši, vlaži, hrani. Skratka must have ♥
    Tale odpade pri meni zaradi vonja :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meni je tudi žal, da sem se odločila "eksperimentirati", pa sem imela tega z makademio že v roki:)

      Delete
    2. včasih je pa treba :)) zdaj za drugič veš :))

      Delete
  2. Meni je tudi vonj pri temu malce moteč. Imam najraje kreme brez posebnega vonja.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta jim ni uspel. Za moje pojme preveč umeten vonj:/

      Delete
  3. Meni je makadamija ok, drugi mi smrdijo po alkoholu, vključno s tem tvojim :/

    ReplyDelete