Review: Bioderma Sensibio Eye, Eye Contour Gel

Hey Beauties!

You know my love for the Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution. Well, I needed to repurchase it and Lekarnar.com had an offer. I bought Micelle Solution 250 ml and got with it this eye cream. I also got a lot of Bioderma testers from their page and I had this eye cream in between those and I really loved it. So I decided to buy the bigger version.


This moisturizing gel is supposed to reduce puffiness, soothe, erase lines and moisturize. It doesn't contain parabens, phenoxyethanols and perfumes. It's for those with sensitive and intolerant skin.

The packaging is a tube, which has a little point in the end so you can really squeeze out the tinniest amount of product, which is really nice. It contains 15 ml of product and it costs around 13 €, depending on where you buy it. I got it with Bioderma Micelle Solution (250 ml) for 16.92 €.



I don't detect any smell at all. It's gel, which makes it very easy to apply. No pulling on the skin to try and spread it. I really like the texture. It soaks in the skin quickly, but it definitely leaves a moisturizing feeling on the skin. The skin does feel moisturized and it feels also a bit soothing. I especially like to put it on after cleaning my face and it does soothes the irritant skin around my eyes. I also have a feeling that moisturizing effect seems to last for a really long time. The gel doesn't irritate my eyes at all and I do have very sensitive eyes and skin in general. I can't talk about decrease of lines, because I would need to be using it for a long time to see the results in that department. I also don't have puffy eyes so can't rate this, either.


I really like it, because I believe that the most what an eye cream can do is moisture the sensitive skin around my eyes. I love it int he morning when I haven't had a lot of time to sleep, because it feels pretty soothing for me. I put it on at night and like the fact that when I wake up I feel like my skin around the eyes is still moisturized and soft enough. At the same time the gel is not like some eye creams, which just feel tightening and actually don't do anything else.

Conclusion: soothes, great for sensitive skin, love the gel texture, feels moisturizing.

8 comments

  1. i got the same and just finished yesterday my post to it :) i add your page link to my post ... i am not that into this eye gel because i don't think its worthe the money as i don't get that moistrurized feeling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice:) Thanks:) What a shame. I really like it:)

      Delete
    2. thank you - i don't have to translate and you have an other opinion :) thats great!
      yay, it's quite a pitty because i like the micelle solution and i have a moisturizing face cream that i adore ...

      Delete
    3. :D I love micelle solution too:)) They have some great products. I tried some testers and was really surprised by some face cleansers and creams. But you know, not all works or at least not for everybody ;)

      Delete
  2. Od te kreme sem imela tester, ampak se mi ni zdela nič posebnega. Je pa res, da smo ljudje različni in fajn, da tebi odgovarja. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tako je:) Zato pa so ti blogi zanimivi, ko imaš več različnih mnenj o enem izdelku:)

      Delete
  3. first time hearing about other bioderma products. it is good to hear good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked a lot of their products:) But to each his own:)

      Delete