Soft pink makeup

Hey Beauties!

So lately all I've been putting on my blog are reviews. What can I say, I got a lot of stuff for Christmas and my birthday and I also couldn't resist a lot of online sales. So more reviews of products are still coming. But this time I wanted to put a little makeup look in between those. I hope you like it ;)


I did a very soft pink almost rose inspired makeup look. Pink is one of those colors that I am somewhat afraid of using. Especially on the eyes. I think I'm not the only one. It seems hard to pull it off if you're skin is more warm toned. But I put it together with warm browns and kind of like it right now. You decide for yourself.

For the eyes I mixed two pink shades for all over the lid. I mixed one light pink, which had a peach undertone and a bright fuchsia pink. Then I went in the crease with a warm toned light brown matte shade. In the outer corner I put violet toned brown shade.


I also put the violet brown shade on the lower lid. In the inner corner of the eye I used light pink gel liner and smudged it. Then I used black gel liner and created a really thin liner with just a little wing on the outside corner. Finished with lots and lots of mascara.




On the face I only used liquid pearl highlighter on the tops of the cheeks and a bit on the cheeks as well. I also put on a warm toned pink blush.

On the lips I used light shimmery warm toned pink lipstick and later on some of the photos also topped it of with a bit of pink lip gloss mixture.


And that's my finished pretty soft pink look.
Let me know what you think.  Do you use pink eye shadow?





Eyes:
all over the lid - 88 Coastal Scents shimmer palette (mixed two pinks together, one light peach toned and one fuchsia pink)
crease - Avon True Color Quad in Mocha Latte (shade 2)
outer corner and lower lid - violet brown from Catrice LE Eve in Bloom 02 Beauty Bouquet
inner corner - Avon Super Shock gel eyeliner in Flash
Essence Gel Eyeliner in 01 Midnight in Paris
Bourjois Twist Up the Volume mascara

Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation
MAC Studio Finish concealer
Revlon Colorstay concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte powder
L'Oreal Lumi Magique pure light primer (as highlighter)
Artdeco Mineral Blusher in 24 PInk

Lips:
Maybelline Hydra Extreme in 600 Precious Petal
lip gloss - mixed together Essence Stay With Me in 02 My Favorite Milkshake and Avon Perfect Kiss in Mauve Kiss

29 comments

  1. Vau, kakšno lepo kožo imaš!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:) Drugače pa me blogger rad fotošopira očitno:)

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to say - you're gorgeous. and you have AMAZING skin...I am very happy with my Coastal Scents products, and I always recommend them to people, they're a great purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much:)) Yes they're great because you get literally every color in one palette and pretty affordable;))

      Delete
  3. Super pretty :) Že kar malo pomladno :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:) Imaš prav, se že nekam na pomlad nagibam...snega ni blo, zdaj ga niti več nočem. Zdaj hočem pomlad in barve!:D

      Delete
  4. Ful lepo in preprosto :) Me pa zanima, če maš kakšen nasvet za slikanje MU oči, ker tebi vedno super uspe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:) Po pravici povedano - mini ogledalo. Jaz imam tako mini ogledalo, ki ga vedno držim za fotoaparatom, da vidim kaj je v objektivu fotoaparata, da ne slikam potem vse mimo:) Pa fotoaparat na kakšno držalo, potem pa samo glavo obračam, da pridem do želenega kota, pa ves čas gledam v ogledalo kje sem:)) Upam, da ti bo pomagalo;)

      Delete
  5. wow you look flawless hun gorgeous make up look. The eye makeup makes your brown eyes stand out amazing

    Carrieanne xx
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you:)) You're so nice:) I guess I should use pink more often;)

      Delete
  6. Lepa, kot vedno pa čist ti zavidam tvojo kožo..Like can it be more perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:)) Eh saj ni tako popolna. Samo makeup naredi svoje;)

      Delete
  7. Ne vem, zakaj je moja prva misel bila - sneguljčica. Zelo lepa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zelo lep make up! Imam milijon roza senčil pa jih sploh ne uporabljam. Zdaj sem pa končno dobila idejo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goorgeous makeup look! Well, you're gorgeous in general!! :)
    I am pretty scared of pink eyeshadow too, but you pulled it off beautifully! Now I feel inspired to pull out some of my pink shadows! Wish me luck!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you:) Well, then I wish you luck! :D I'm sure it will come out great. Let me know;)

      Delete
  10. Mene je bilo tudi strah roza barve, potem sem pa ugotovila, da mi celo paše, tako da si moram nujno par odtenkov iti nabavit. Oziroma Naked 3 paletko. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja Neked 3 je pa res tipično roza. Meni ni toliko všeč, da bi si jo šla kupit, ampak zdaj vsaj vem da lahko kdaj pa kdaj tudi roza odtenke uporabim:)

      Delete
  11. Definitivno moraš večkrat roza senčke uporabljat, res ti paše tale mu, tak čisto nežen je :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loveeee! Mene takoj dobiš z nežnimi look-i, in tale je res luštkan :) Pa še ful ti paše ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Krasen krasen look. Čudovito nežen <3

    ReplyDelete