Golden purple makeup look

Hey Beauties!

Vegas.com contacted me and asked if I wanted to participate with them. Vegas.com is highlighting another hotel each month. This month is all about the beautiful, classy and luxurious Aria hotel. It's one of those hotels, that I would probably never have the chance to stay in. Anyway, they asked me what I would create for a dinner, dancing or anything else that includes Aria hotel. I know that my readers like most of my makeup looks, so I decided to present you with a makeup look that would look beautiful for a dinner at Sage (restaurant in Aria hotel) or any sort of special night time occasion, where you want to play up your eyes instead of worrying if your lipstick might smudge, while eating. 


As in any makeup tutorial, I decided to include a short tutorial for the eye makeup. I wanted to transfer the purple golden ambient of Sage restaurant onto my eyes. Doesn't it look amazing? This is the photo that was my inspiration.


Firstly, I used a very light champagne shade and put it in the inner corner of the eye. I followed with a light gold yellow toned shade in the inner part of the lid. After that I put on a pinkish purple in the center of the lid.


I used darker warm toned purple shade and put it in the outer part of the lid. In the very outer corner of the eye I mixed a few of purple and very dark purple shades. It's basically a gradient from inner part of the eye to outer part. I repeated the same steps on the lower lid.


After that I added a little winged liner with a completely matte black shade. I curled my lashes and put on mascara. As you'll see in some of the other photos, I've also added some false lashes. 


On the face I used foundation with some powder on the T-zone. I added bronzer around my face and under the cheek bone. I used light golden highlighter on tops of cheeks, nose, cupids bow and some above the brow arch. For the blush I went with a very neutral nude shimmery shade. I also chose a very light nude peach brown shade, to leave all the focus on the eyes.






Purple is one of my favorite eyeshadow shades and I loved making this look. I think it's perfect for any sort of occasion and it can look very romantic and simple as well - ditch the false lashes. Vegas.com thanks for contacting me and I hope you like the look I decided to create. If anyone is going to Vegas or ever will, I think the hotel is an absolute beauty if you can afford it. 

For anyone who's interested in more about the hotel and Vegas.com, you can check up the #AriaNightOut  on social media or visit their online page and look up the Aria hotel.

29 comments

  1. Si se slučajno pobarvala ali je samo taka svetloba? I love your hair here, so pretty :)
    Mejkap je prekrasen, res ti podari oči :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barvam se vedno z istim "odmerkom" barve. Mislim, da je sonce svoje naredilo?!:D Vem, zelo svetlo oranžno izgledam. Očitno sem res ginger:). Hvala:))

      Delete
  2. Wau, božaanski look!<3
    Super ti paše, pa lepo poudari tvoje oči. Se mi zdi, da rjave oči vedno najlepše pridejo do izraza z vijolično barvo. :)
    Pa super si ujela tole 'svetlobo' v restavraciji in na očeh. :) Meni osebno najljubši look, od vseh, ki si jih do zdaj ustvarila (pa so vedno vsi čudoviti).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:)) Se popolnoma strinjam s tabo, vijolična odlično pristaja rjavim očem. Ne vem zakaj se tako malo omenja v raznih člankih o tem kateri odtenki pašejo k kateri barvi ok.
      Joj, res ti hvala:))

      Delete
  3. uaaau zares čudovit make up ! <3 Zelo ti pristaja. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaz sem tudi najprej opazila tvoje lase, ful je lep odtenek na teh fotkah. In makeup ti res zelo pristoji. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:)) Sonce mi po navadi naredi še bolj oranžkast odtenek:)

      Delete
  5. Kot sem že napisala na instagramu: stunning fotke in make up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. krasen make up! prečudovita si ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another amazing eyelook! It looks so pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. as always, you look flawless! And yeah, that hotel is stunning! Wouldn't mind spending a week or two there haha!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:)) Me too:) I don't need anything else, just stay in the room or walk around the hotel:)

      Delete
  9. Wau, prava princess! Lep MU in ti :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ful lepe slike. Pa popoln make up. Vijola barva ti paše.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super lepo, krasne fotke! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wooow, res dor makeup in nohtkiii <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zelo lepa in še header si polepšala. Prav wow si. Sem prav obstala in se zagledala (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja sem ga malo prenovila:) Ko me kaj prime, spremenim:) Joj, hvala!:))

      Delete
  14. Lepaaa :)) moraš večkrat violčno nositi ker ti res pristoji :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Čudovit eye makeup, ful ti paše!

    ReplyDelete