Review: MAC Patisserie and Velvet Teddy lipsticks, Pinch Me blush and Pro Longwear Concealer (NC15)

Hey Beauties!

Finally took all the photos and wore all the product that I mentioned buying in this post. I've only got two concealers and one lipstick from Mac, so I was very happy to expend my Mac collection. If there's one range of products that I love about Mac, it's definitely their lipstick. They're worth investing in.


I chose one of the very popular Mac shades and that is Patisserie. It's one of those colors that would suit pretty much anyone. If you know me, you know I really don't like pink lipsticks. This is the perfect mix of pink, orange and brown. I don't know how else to describe this shade, because it really is that mix of all those shades. Perfect for everyday wear. It also has tiny shimmer in it, which looks like it's gold. It's a luster finish, which means nice pigmentation with shine - perfect for me. Not drying at all. If you want to get one lipstick from Mac, I highly recommend this one.

It contains 3 grams of lipstick and costs 19.95€.





The next shade I decided to get is Velvet Teddy. It's supposedly the lipstick that Kyle Jenner has been wearing, while bringing back the 90s lip trends of brown lipsticks. I've always loved brown lipsticks, so this one was not a surprise in any way. It's warm orange based brown, which looks pretty dark on me. It could be someones nude shade, but my skin is too light for that. It's a matte finish, which means really pigmented and much more long lasting. I love the fact that it doesn't dry out my lips. All of the Mac lipsticks that I have are a joy to wear. I don't even feel like I have anything on. This is the shade for those, who also like brown lipsticks, but it may not be for everyone. 

It contains 3 grams of lipstick and costs 19.95€.

Both lipsticks have a very nice soft vanilla smell. I love it.





I also decided to get one of the blushes. Unfortunately most of them were sold out, but I still decided on the shade that it's very my kind of blush shade and that I know I'll be wearing a lot. I choose the Sheertone Blush in the shade Pinch Me. Sheertone finish is supposed to a more sheer formula, which can be build up. It doesn't have any shimmer in it, but it also doesn't look absolutely matte on the skin. It has a certain sheen to it. The shade is a mix of orange coral and dusty rose. It's a really pretty wearable shade. It would appeal to anyone who likes orange based blushes. It's super velvet on the touch and still pigmented enough. No fall out.

It contains 6 grams of blush and it cost me 22.95€.





I already have Pro Longwear in NC20, but it's way too dark for me, so I decided to purchase lighter shade - NC15. It's perfect for my winter fair skin. Now, it's still a little too light. It has pump and it's pretty creamy and thick. It dries to a matte velvet finish. I do find that this goes into the lines, if you're skin is more on the dry side. But I like the fact that it's medium to full coverage. It's also very long lasting and doesn't move at all, once it dries.

It contains 9 ml of product and costs 18.95€.



Here are the swatches in in the shadow and on direct sun. From left to right: Mac Pro Logwear concealer in NC15, Mac lipstick Patisserie, Mac lipstick Velvet Teddy and Mac Sheertone Blush in Pinch Me.



What is your favorite MAC product? So, that I know what to look for, the next time I get a chance:).

26 comments

  1. Zelo so lepi te odtenki šmink, prav za vsak dan :)


    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patisserie mi je kjut, samo se mi zdi, da bi na meni izgledala temnejša. Blush in korektor sta mi tudi všeč :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imaš bolj pigmentirane ustnice? Drugače je kar sheer:)

      Delete
    2. Ne bolj blede pravzaprav. Ampak na meni te "nude" šminke vedno izpadejo odtenek temnejše kot na drugih, zato jih pa nimam skoraj nič.

      Delete
    3. Zanimivo:) Sem mislila, da imaš mogoče naravno bolj rdečkaste. Jaz pa imam zelo rada te nude odtenke, ker me potem ne skrbi, da imam kaj na zobeh ali okrog ust:). Čeprav imajo barvite seveda več efekta pri celotnem izgledu:).

      Delete
  3. Velvet Teddy je prelep odtenek. Mi je žal, da nisem tega kupila v Londonu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ampak sem videla, da si kar veliko podobnih odtenkov kupila:) Mi je všeč, da so zdaj ti rjavi odtenki nazaj:)

      Delete
  4. I really like the lipsticks and the blush on you! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vau, Patisserie je sanjski! Pa še sreča da nisem vzela Velvet Teddy, verjetno bi bil preoranžen zame. Tebi paše kot ulit! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patisserie je res tak univerzalen odtenek. Sem se bala, da bo preveč roza zame. Hvala:) Ja, Velvet Teddy ima kar zelo viden oranžkast podton.:)

      Delete
  6. Žal nimam še nobenega njihovega proizvoda, ampak s šminkami si me pa čisto spreobrnila. Na tebi oba odtenka izgledata WOW. Če bom kdaj v bližini njihove trgovine definitivno preizkusim ta dva odtenka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:) Šminke imajo res super, ker sploh ne veš, da jih nosiš. Poleg tega imam jaz zelo zelo dolgo eno šminko, zato se mi zdi vredna denarja bolj kot kaj drugega:). Vsekakor preveri njihove šminke, če boš kje v bližini:).

      Delete
  7. Meni pa je zeeloo všeč blush. <3
    Rjave šminke meni ne pašejo preveč, zato me toliko me pritegneta, ampak na tebi izgledata ODLIČNO - sploh prva. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala:) Blush je krasen, no vsaj če so ti všeč taki odtenki:).

      Delete
  8. Mac Pro Longwear Concealer je najboljši! :)

    http://www.fashionpartyblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shades os these lipsticks. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great if your into that kind of shades, more nude-ish:)

      Delete
  10. Tudi meni so njihove šminke všeč, ampak imam na žalost velike probleme z njihovimi svetlejšimi odtenki. Skoraj vsi se tepejo z barvo moje kože. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kako pa to? Se mi zdi, da imajo kar dober nabor barv in podtonov:).

      Delete