Review: Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Masks - Ceramide and Hyaluronic Acid

Sheet masks are fairly new to me and I'm slowly trying out more brands to see which ones I prefer. I started with Innisfree sheet masks which were nice basic moisturizing and soothing masks. Definitely better than most of those in our drugstores. Because I heard Etude House also has nice ones for affordable prices, I bought a pack of six. I've already tested both versions and here are my thoughts.


Etude House has many different lines of sheet masks. I got two from their 0.2 Therapy Air Mask which has 15 different types of masks. I got Hyaluronic Acid for the obvious moisturizing claims as well as Ceramide which is also mainly for moisturizing as well as nourishment. 

In each is 20 ml of product and I bought them on Jolse for 4.78$  for which you get 3 sheet masks of one type of mask. They often have discounts on Etude House and you can get them for about 20% cheaper. You can also search for these products on Ebay. There are a few of Korean sellers.


Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask - Ceramide

Both of these masks have a very thin 0.2 mm mask. The mask is very saturated with milky white essence. It's extremely wet and sticks to the face really well. You can do your daily activities with it and it won't drip down either. 


Here is the ingredients list. 




The fit of this mask is one of the best I've tried so far for my face. It actually cover my under eye area and nose, which is rare. Especially my nose, which is bigger, can often make the mask pull away from the skin and just hang on the top of the nose. Mouth hole is the only part that is a bit too big for my face. 


It has a gentle scent which is somewhat artificial and I can't really describe it, but for some reason it reminds me of dough, better yet yeast - like a pizza dough. It's not in any way unpleasant. 

Milky serum is very moisturizing. It makes the skin super moisturized, soft, plumper looking and gives it a healthy sheen. It can borderline look a bit greasy, if you're skin is not dry or dehydrated. I also feel like it's very nourishing on the skin. Milky essences usually have a bit more than just a basic moisturization to them, they make the skin look nourished and healthier looking in general.


Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask - Hyaluronic Acid

The sheet is the same as with the Ceramide, very thin and fits well. It's very tight around the eyes and I like that, because it means my under eye area gets moisture, but if you don't like that, keep in mind that it is a bit tight. 


The ingredients list.


This mask is also drenched in essence and there's a lot of leftover essence in the bag, so don't throw that away. I usually use it as an essence in the morning or in the evening next day. 

A tip for you to really get the most out of these sheet masks is also to squeeze the mask once you take it off your face. I find that there's still a lot of essence left in the mask and I squeeze it out and apply on my neck, decolletage and even body. No need to waist it.



The essence of it is transparent and not as milky looking as with ceramide mask.

It has a soothing scent to it, which is also a bit artificial, but actually smells nice. 

On the skin it feels very refreshing, soothing, moisturizing and hydrating. My skin looks plumper, well hydrated and almost a bit nourished. It has amazing glow to it and it's kind of sticky at first, but that goes away after it all sinks into the skin. 


If you're skin is in need of good moisture and hydration, I'd say go with a Hyluronic Acid one. This one is also great for dehydrated skin in general as is mine - since I otherwise have a combination type of skin. If you're skin is on the drier side and you need a bit of extra nourishment, I'd go with a Ceramide. The milky essence feels more nourishing, although it's also nicely moisturizing. 

I like both of these a lot. The fact that the masks are so thin, it makes them easier to wear around the house. They are soaked in essence and there's a lot of it left in the bag for future days. It also fits well on my face and definitely makes my skin look healthier and more moisturized. I'll definitely repurchase these both and maybe even try some other versions in this range. 

2 comments

  1. Jih imam na seznamu za sprobat, čeprav se mi obe zdita bolj osnovni, v smislu da samo navlažita/nahranita sodeč po sestavinah, jaz pa imam najraje brightening/whitening verzije. S hijaluronsko kislino me najbolj mika, ker se mi zdi da jo preveč zanemarjam v vsakdanji negi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, sta res bolj vlažilni in hranljivi, kar je meni dovolj. Čeprav moram še sprobat tisto black pearl in se bom potem odločila, če hočem bolj kompleksne setavine :D. Poskusi, mogoče ti bo všeč. Čeprav je basic, je dokaj dobra. Jaz imam zdaj hialuronsko kislino od The Ordinary in je pozimi stalnica. Tudi zdaj jo rada dodajam v večerni negi :).

      Delete