December 2017 Favorites

Before I post my 2017 Favorites, I will share my December favorites. I always do December too, because it's a more festive month and I may like some other products that I don't mention often. But check back in a few days for the products that I loved this year the most. 




This is a natural blend of butters and oils and I love using it in the winter, because it's a heavier product. I use it as the last step in my night time routine. Part of the reason why I love this so much is the white chocolate scent to it. It's also a nice oil to lock in all the moisture you've put on your skin and it makes my skin moisturized and plump looking. I would pile this on, if I feel like my skin is overly dry or feels irritated. It soothes the skin well.

Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream 

I've had this for a while and I wanted to feature it in my favorites. It's almost gel like lightweight cream, but it feels moisturizing and hydrating around the eyes. It's not too heavy and it doesn't irritate my eyes. You would expect it to be slimy, because of the snail statement, but it's more like a regular gel cream. I'm not sure if this is tester version, because they have a jar version with 25 ml and in this one is only 15 ml. I like the small size for storing and carrying around.


Colourpop Yes, Please! and She Eyeshadow Palette

Colourpop is one of those brands that needs to get to Europe or at least have a storage in EU. I always want products from them and then I pay customs or what ever our country wants to call those taxes that I have to pay, so I always swear I won't buy from them again. Somehow this package slipped through our customs and I already tried it out well. Both of these palettes have amazing pigmentation, which also means a lot of kick up in the pan. But I forgive it that for the pure pigment. They all seem to blend well (there are some darker exceptions) and mattes seem almost more pigmented than shimmery shades. I love color scheme of both of these. Yes, Please! is my kind of go to warm shade selection and She is pink peach mauve dream. I would buy more of them, if they would be available in EU. 



This was a limited edition product, so it's not available anymore, but I just wanted to mention it, because I've been using it a lot. It's a cooler champagne liquid product that has a lot of shimmer and I love using it as a highlighter. It's light enough for my winter skin tone and it still pops on the skin well. I especially like it paired with a more basic neutral makeup. 



December is perfect for red lips and I've been loving this Orange You Happy color by Avon. It's just a very vibrant orange red. Texture is mousse like and it doesn't feel drying on the lips, but gives you nice matte finish. I adore orange toned reds and this one is also comfortable to wear.

Makeup Revolution Lipstick - Wishful

First of all, I love the rose gold design of it and the MAC inspired packaging. Shade Wishful is that perfect light peachy nude shade. It's warm toned, but not too peachy. I almost notice some pink in it. It has vanilla scent and semi matte finish. For some reason I've been reaching for it this month whenever I needed a good warm nude shade. It wears lovely and doesn't feel drying. 


Nivea Aloe & Hydration Body Lotion

I love Nivea body lotions in general and I really like this one. I've almost finished it. It's for normal to dry skin  and supposedly contains intensive moisture serum and aloe vera. Aloe vera is one of the best ingredients for hydration. This is lightweight gel like lotion with white tint. It blends into the skin well and doesn't feel greasy or heavy, but leaves a nice moisturizing layer on the skin. I thought this would be too lightweight, but it's not. The texture is light, but it definitely hydrates well. It also has lovely sweet herbal scent to it.


Kiko Matte Effect Top Coat

This month I've been getting more into matte nails. For some reason I preferred matte over shiny. It must be because of all the glitter on my face. I love this top coat by Kiko. It gives me perfect matte finish and it also seems to last well on my nails, at least more than those matte colored nail polishes. So I prefer to just use a regular colored nail polish and apply matte top coat over it. It also has wide rounded brush which makes it easy to apply it quickly without too much effort.


H&M Pink Sweater 

I am obsessing over those dirty muted pinks this year and I've never really been a fan of pink, but this shade just speaks to me. I got this sweater on sale and it's so comfortable. I think it's so fluffy, because it's made out of 52% viscose. This is like wearing a bath robe. It's also a bit oversized, but has a nice v neck which elongates my short body. I just love it for the color and ultra soft feel. 

3 comments

  1. that mark lipstick from Avon is just stunning! I love the color! great favorites ;)
    You have such an awesome and cool blog! I'm following! And I would LOVE if you could visit my blog and follow me too :)
    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mislim, da bi lahko ugotovila za večino, da bodo v tej objavi :) Sploh Avonova šminka je kot narejena zate.

    MuLondon krema je super za ta čas, pa še diši lepo :) In se popolnoma strinjam s tabo - Coloupop rabi eno bazo/skladišče v Evropi. Samo da ne bi bilo carine, to je edino kar me drži nazaj pri tej znamki.

    Nivea mi je takoj bila zanimiva. Vedno spregledam njihove stvari v trgovini, ker so tako običajne, ampak zveni dober. Škoda, da imam preveč teh stvari trenutno.

    Fluffy pullover *big učke* Samo imam raje jopice. Taka podobna pa verjetno ne obstaja?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ti me redno spremljaš :D.

      Ta krema je neodkrit zaklad za sadkosnede. Čeprav eni moji prijateljici smrdi. meni pa prav po čokoladi :). Sploh ne bom o Colourpop...božična darila sem naročila en mesec prej in še zdaj čakam en paket! Pa carina me je oskubla. Spet ne bom dolgo kupovala. Verjetno nikoli več ne bodo imeli free shipping.

      Jaz si tudi skoraj nikoli ne kupim losijonov. Vedno jih od koga dobim. Niveini so mi do zdaj bili res vsi super. Imam pa še novo Detox linijo za obraz, ki me je pa izredno razočarala. Losijone pa vsekakor priporočam, če ti bo kdaj zmanjkalo zaloge :).

      :) Nisem videla, da bi imeli tako jopico. Škoda..bi bila tudi ful zanimiva. Sem pa letos naletela na veliko teh ultra soft materialov kombiniranih z viskozo po trgovina. Tako, da mogoče zdaj še kaj najdeš na znižanjih tudi v drugih trgovinah ;).

      Delete